In addition to lectures the Hellenic Society for Aesthetics organises also events in memory of its members, presentations of books, open discussions and exhibitions of painting. 2006:
- Event in memory of Yorgos Sicilianos at the Goethe Institut in Athens: concert by Ermis Theodorakis (piano) and Georgios Demertzis (violin), speakers: D. A. Zivas, A. Kostios, Y. Ioannidis.
- First screening of the documentary by N. Matsas Greek Naïf Painters at the Athens War Museum.
- Event in memory of Panayotis Michelis on the 35th anniversary of his death, at the Byzantine and Christian Museum of Athens (sponsored by the Michelis Foundation), speakers: D. A. Zivas, N. Moutsopoulos, T. Pentzopoulou-Valalas, C. Dimitsantou-Kremezi.
- Retrospective exhibition of Effie Michelis’ paintings and presentation of the book Greek Naïve Painting by Stelios Lydakis at the “Athenais” multispace (organised and sponsored by the Michelis Foundation), speakers: G. Anagnostopoulos, S. Lydakis.
- (a) Public discussions on “The Value of Music” by Yannis Ioannidis and Yorgos Sicilianos. (b) Presentation of the book The Traditional Aegean House by K. Papaioannou, C. Dimitsantou-Kremezi and Maria Finé at the Library of the Michelis Foundation, speakers: D. A. Zivas and V. Panayotopoulos.
- Presentation of the Proceedings of the Conference “Children and Aesthetic Education” at the Eleftheroudakis bookstore, speakers: G. Anagnostopoulos, M. Kardamitsi-Adami, Y. Hatzi and L. Benakis.
- Event entitled “Concerns in contemporary musical creation”, Thessaloniki (co-organised with the Department of Music Studies of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, sponsored by the Michelis Foundation). The event was repeated in Athens in the Philippos Nakas Conservatory, speakers: G. Themelis, D. Yiannou, A. Baltas, Y. Sicilianos, M. Adamis and Y. Ioannidis.
- Event in memory of Takis Papatsonis (sponsored by the Michelis Foundation), in the premises of the Greek Archaeological Society, speakers: D. A. Zivas, K. I. Despotopoulos, K. Michaelides, N. Phocas, K. Tsiropoulos.